Alexis Bittar Fashion Jewelry
Alexis Bittar is a New York-based fashion jewelry line that combines modern and vintage aesthetics. The designer brand offers many types of jewelry, ranging from earrings to bracelets.
What types of jewelry does Alexis Bittar offer?
- Bracelets: The brands selection of bracelets includes bangles, cuffs, hinged bracelets, and soft bracelets. Many of these designs are embellished with crystals, gold-toned studs, diamond dust, and pavé.
- Earrings: Alexis Bittar fashion jewelry includes earrings that run a gamut of styles and types. The earring styles you can find include chandelier, clip, drop, hoop, and studs. You can also find crystal-encrusted dangling earrings, silver hoop earrings, and more.
- Necklaces: The necklace options span a range from everyday pendants to upscale bib necklaces. The brand also offers charm necklaces, collars, long necklaces, and strands. These pieces often feature design details like asymmetry or pearl clusters.
- Rings: Alexis Bittars rings include novel shapes and patterns, like coiled snakes or chain mail armor. Other rings are encrusted with crystals. The brand also makes some modernist cocktail rings with asymmetry and abstract lines.
- Pins: Pins from the Alexis Bittar line are sometimes classic, like snowflake-shaped pins, and sometimes offbeat, like pins that feature flowers and snakes.
- Bridal: The brand also makes necklaces, bracelets, and earrings designed specifically to be worn with bridal gowns.
What are these jewelry pieces made of?
Alexis Bittar crafts jewelry out of many different materials, including the following partial list:
- Lucite: The brand is known for its Lucite jewelry. Lucite is a versatile type of acrylic resin that began being used widely in jewelry making during the 1940s and 1950s. Alexis Bittar makes Lucite bangles, Lucite earrings, Lucite link necklaces, and more.
- Ruthenium: Ruthenium is a metal with a distinctive black hue. Alexis Bittar uses this metal in some of the earrings and bracelets they manufacture.
- 10-karat gold: As you might expect, Alexis Bittar jewelry offers all kinds of pieces made with 10-karat gold, including bangles, earrings, and more.
- Crystal: Alexis Bittar offers a little sparkle. Many of the brands pieces are encrusted with crystal chips.
- Leather: This line of designer jewelry also features numerous designs that use leather liberally, such as cord necklaces with drop pendants. There are also pieces that combine leather with other materials, both expected, like gold, and unexpected, like stone.
- Glass, feathers, and more: In addition, this designer line of jewelry uses materials for distinctive designs. You can find pieces made from cracked glass, such as hinged chokers, and feathers are added to pins, necklaces, and bracelets, among other items.