Cold Steel Hunting Knives and Tools
Whether you are looking for a knife, a sword, or a pole axe, you can find it in the Cold Steel catalogue. The company makes a range of tools. Cold Steel hunting knives and tools are included in their products and are made with different types of steel.What types of knives does Cold Steel produce?
Cold Steel produces the following types of knives:
- Fixed blades: These include everything from paring knives for cooking to hunting and skinning knives for hunting. Daggers, push daggers, stilettos, and survival knives are also available from Cold Steel.
- Folding knives: This category includes small, handy pocket knives and tough tactical knives. Depending on the use you are planning on giving them, folding knives can have serrated or straight edges.
- Throwing knives: If you are a beginner to the sport of knife throwing, you may choose a very basic model. Experienced throwers can move up to varieties that have Roman points, Bowie points, and other specialized features. Throwing stars and boomerangs are also available.
If you need a sword, machete, axe, or tomahawk, you will find a large selection in the Cold Steel catalogue.
- Swords: They are handmade from high-carbon steel. Many of them are replicas of historical styles.
- Machetes: You can choose from more than 30 styles of machetes. Some have sharpened edges while others have utility edges. A few are serrated along the upper edge.
- Axes and tomahawks: Cold Steel also makes basic axes for outdoor work, pole axes, and halberds. A range of lengths and styles cover the bases for this type of tool.
- Training knives, spears, and sticks: Blunt knives, spears, fighting sticks, and walking sticks are all available. You can also find small tactical shovels, baseball bats, and bright green rubber handguns for training.
The company produces its products using 15 different types of steel. Each type has specific qualities that make it more suitable for one tool or another. The types may vary with regard to the following characteristics:
- Ability to hold an edge.
- Ability to be sharpened to a razor-sharp edge.
- Corrosion resistance and stain resistance.
- Chip resistance and impact resistance.
The Tri-Ad Lock is a self-adjusting locking mechanism used on a folding knife. It is designed to improve the safety and strength of the knife. In addition, it helps redistribute the forces applied to the blade when you are using the knife in a prying or twisting motion. Regular use causes the blade to recess deeper into the handle to keep it safely housed.Are sheaths available for Cold Steel knives?
Fixed blade knives generally come with sheaths. If you need a replacement, sheaths are also sold separately. They may be made of leather or synthetic materials, depending on the knife they are designed to hold.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cold Steel.