Camouflage Converse Shoes for Men
Converse has produced millions of shoes over the past several decades. Many of them have included a camouflage design. Whether you like the look of camo, are current or former military, or simply prefer a darker colored shoe, Converse has many to choose from.What types of camouflage Converse shoes are available for men?
The Converse brand has several different camo shoes for you to choose from. These include:
- Converse One Star Camo Mid: This men’s shoe comes in camo with a black star or in black with a camo star. It is crafted with Nubuck leather and has an OrthoLite insole for cushioning. Men’s sizes 5 through 13 with some half sizes are available.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Start Utility Camo Low Top: If a low-top shoe is more your style, this one is available in men’s sizes 3 through 13, including some half sizes, this camouflage shoe comes in gray with green laces. It has a canvas upper and follows the Chuck Taylor design.
- Converse One Star Low Top: This shoe comes in both green and white. Both choices have a camouflage star underlay. Men’s sizes 5 through 13, including half sizes are available. Nubuck leather and OrthoLite insoles for cushioning are included in the One Star Low Top shoe.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Utility Camo High Top: This high-top shoe features a camouflage-patterned tongue. It comes in men’s sizes 5 to 13 with some half sizes as well and is crafted with a canvas upper. A black sole and rubber toe finish off this utility camouflage shoe.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Tri-Blocked Midsole High Top: This shoe is black with a green camo design on the heel portion of the outsole of the shoe. Men’s sizes 4 through 13 can be purchased.
Properly caring for your Mens Converse camouflage shoes may help keep them looking and functioning at their best. Proper care is dependent upon the material type:
- Canvas: Rub gently with a damp cloth using a mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Leather/Synthetic/Nubuck: Follow the same cleaning procedures as canvas shoes.
- Suede: First, brush off any dirt or debris with a suede brush. Do this when the shoe is dry.
- Drying: No matter what type of material your Converse shoe is crafted from, you should always allow it to air dry. To help it maintain its shape, you can stuff the shoe with paper while it dries at room temperature.