Everything You Need to Know About a Car Radio CD Player
Enjoy your next car ride or road trip with a car stereo that features a CD slot, Bluetooth compatibility, and an AUX input port. You can easily switch from FM/AM radio to CDs and Bluetooth audio, all with a click of a few buttons. Check these eBay selections when making your purchase decision.Can you connect your phone to your car CD player?
Yes you can. Depending on what car stereo you choose to buy on eBay, you will have the option to connect your phone by either auxiliary cord, Bluetooth, or even both. Take for example the Sony MEX-GS620BT, Single-DIN In-Dash CD/MP3 Bluetooth Car Stereo. This radio features both Bluetooth, for hands-free phone talking and audio, and a 3.5mm auxiliary input port. The PIONEER Double DIN CD/AM/FM Wireless Car Stereo for iOS & Android only includes the auxiliary input port and cannot do the hands-free phone talking. While most of the newer radio stereo systems are coming out with Bluetooth compatibility and/or an auxiliary port, pay special attention to whether the one you are buying does include them or not.Will your car stereo CD player remember your disk track?
Yes, most car stereos include CD playback. If you shut off your car and then restart it, your car radio CD player will automatically play the same audio track that was playing before you shut off the car. This memory is helpful so you don't have to keep replaying your disk over and over, or taking the time to find the same track that you were on.What are some other features of a Bluetooth car stereo?
Most car radios include the following:
- Playback and Audio - Car radios include CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA, AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, and Auxiliary options.
- Volume and Balance Controls - Control the sound quality with easy to operate equalizers. Make the front of your car play more loudly than the back. If you have someone who is listening to music on their own device, balance the audio to play only on one side of the car. You can also control the treble and bass to your personal liking.
- USB Port - Play music or another audio file with a USB cable, or simply use this port to charge your phone.
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display - Always know what artist or song you are listening to. The title of the song, album, and artist will appear on the screen.
- Built-in iOS Controls - Connect to Spotify or Pandora through your car radio through the use of a USB cable.
Used car stereos are cheaper to buy than new ones. Take time to carefully check the condition of the item that you are interested in. Some gently used stereos may include scratches, but may be in good working order.