Enjoy Your Favorite Music on a Boat With KICKER Speakers
KICKER marine speakers are optimized to provide you with high-quality sound on the water or in environments where excess moisture might otherwise be problematic. You can enjoy your favorite music, audiobooks, or podcasts during boating activities or trips to the beach thanks to these marine speakers. Understanding some of their main features can help you find the speakers that work for you on eBay.What are some features of KICKER marine speakers?
The specific features you get with your KICKER speakers will depend on the model you choose. However, you can expect most models to share some basic elements. A few of the common features youll find on many KICKER speakers include the following:
- Radio - Many KICKER marine speakers can pick up and relay both AM and FM radio stations.
- Remote - You can choose KICKER speakers that include a remote control. This accessory can make it easier for you to operate your speakers from a distance and enjoy your day on the water.
- Bluetooth - Some models have Bluetooth technology installed. You can use this feature to connect your marine speakers to a nearby network or other electronic devices wirelessly.
You may wish to choose a set of marine speakers from KICKER based on how you can mount them. Some situations or environments may require you to mount your speakers in a particular way to get the most out of them. Common mounting options you will find for these products include the following:
- Internal - Some speakers are designed to sit inside recesses. If you would like to install your KICKER marine speakers in a boat, you may wish to choose a set that can fit inside its hull.
- Overhead - You can choose a set of marine speaker that have hooks or fasteners. These types will attach to overhead rods and can be removed or repositioned as necessary.
- Standalone - Some units are standalone devices that you can set on flat surfaces.
Because KICKER marine speakers will be used in environments with lots of water, the company makes them using designs and parts that can withstand excess moisture and salt spray. Some of the ways they do this are the following:
- Cones - The cones in the main part of a marine speaker use plastic components that can withstand splashes of water on a regular basis.
- Surrounds - Your marine speakers have sensitive internal components. Rubber surrounds protect these parts from moisture.