Other Crafting Paper
Colorful and sturdy crafting paper has a variety of uses for creative people. You can choose from a number of unique designs, textures, and weights, so it is easy to find the perfect paper for your projects. Whether you are creating a white wedding scrapbook or making fun Christmas projects, paper crafting serves a range of purposes.What is normal scrapbook paper size?
The most standard scrapbook paper comes in squares that measure 12 inches by 12 inches. However, you can often find 6-inch or 10-inch square sizes as well. Another popular size of crafting paper is letter size, which is 8.5 inches by 11 inches.How do you use double-sided sheets of crafting paper?
It might be called scrapbook paper, but decorative paper can be used for a lot of different creative undertakings besides scrapbooking. A useful kind of paper used for scrapbooking is when the design is printed on both the front and back.
- Scrapbooking: This is the classic kind used for scrapbook paper. You can frame photographs with it, create labels, or make cute designs in scrapbooks.
- Cards: Sturdy cardstock with a double-sided design can be turned into beautiful homemade greeting cards for any occasion.
- Decorating: Scrapbook paper with pretty patterns can be used to line drawers, fill a picture frame, cover a lampshade, or back open cabinets.
- Ornaments: People who like homemade holiday decor use scrapbook paper with holiday decorations to create pretty one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments.
- Paper crafting: There are a variety of fun hobbies that make objects from sheets of paper. You can use double-sided prints for paper scrollwork, paper houses, and origami, for example.
Whether it is solid or has a pattern, scrapbook paper comes in a variety of textures and finishes.
- Foil: Shiny metal foil makes for eye-catching scrapbook paper.
- Glitter: Glitter designs have a solid coat of glitter, often on cardstock.
- Rough: Sheets of paper that have a slightly crinkled texture to create a handmade feel. It is often as thick as cardstock.
- Glossy: Extra glossy scrapbook paper is normally a single color instead of having a pattern.
- Vellum: Vellum scrapbook paper is translucent enough to let light through or allow objects pasted behind it in a scrapbook to be seen.
- Botanical: These specialty scrapbooking paper textures have leaves or flowers pressed into the pulp that makes the paper.
Scrapbook paper comes with a lot of different styles and patterns. You can get sets where the sheets of paper coordinate with an overall color theme. Popular themes for scrapbooking include Christmas, weddings, Easter, birthdays, and seasons. You can also find more generic scrapbook sets with simple patterns of dots, stripes, or checks.>